Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photo Blog!!

Here is a few of the things we have done on break :)



Making a gingerbread house with Carly, her friend Hannah, and mom :)

Facial glue masks :) Crazy peeling it off! haha so funny I will have to make a seperate blog on it.



Downtown Coupville with sister Lindsey, grandma, and mom- Looking at the little stores.



My grandma came over and spent a couple days with us :) My grandma is such a trooper!
She broke her nose not too long ago..and yet you can't even tell now!



Classic Crime concert in Seattle :)



Carly's choir performance at Home Connection winter party. ( I loved their shoes :P)
Catching up with old friends :) Coffee, Running, Movies....



Carly's choir performance :)
Thats it for now!!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having soooo much fun! Awww, I miss everyone so much. Especially you! I can't believe you are leaving so soon! Are you ready?

    ReplyDelete