Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time stops...but life keeps on going...

Schedule:

We leave for Rwanda in about 2 hours and adventure on a 16 hour bus ride. I am looking forward to seeing and learning more about this country as my first time learning about Rwanda was through watching the film 'Hotel Rwanda'.

We come back after 10 days, and then have a few days of debrief in Entebbe.

If the skys are clear, we will be flying out I think on the 5th of May? London, to DC where a few of us stay the night in the airport. OH BOY! Never done that before.

..and shortly after that, jet leg and all...I fly to Savannah, Georgia.

I get to meet my little nephew Henry who just turned 3 months for the first time!!! And see Allie and Garrison whom I haven't seen in quite a long while either. A whole 10 days in Georgia with my nephew, sister, and brother in law. Sounds good to me :).

I hope my readjusting to American life and food and jet leg doesn't get too much in the way of spending time with them.

After a good 10 days, I then fly back to my home. Little Oak Harbor. Or actually Sea Tac airport, where I am hoping to meet my family, ..and Jessica :)

Upon arriving home sweet home.- Oak harbor, WA. Puget Sound. The Ocean 5 min away. Mom. Dad. Lindsey. Stevie. Carly.- Home. We are celebrating lots as it will be mother's day, Lindsey's birthday, my mom's birthday, and a farewell to Lindsey as she leaves for an internship in PA. Crazy! But a lot to look forward too.

I hope all is well for everyone! I can't wait to see you all :)

5 comments:

  1. We'll go easy on you, haha. No greasy foods, no pizza, tons of *real* baths :) Can't wait to see my little Meggie Moo Candy Cane pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh...Meggie Moo Candy Cane Pants?! wow, you totally topped me, Allie!!!!! I'll be sure to use it!
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to hang out with me and it's going to be so stinking great!!!! :D!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Henry who just turned 3 months for the first time!!!" ... haha.. it's always tricky when those nephews turn 3 months for the second time. Man, I thought only old people could do that =P
    haha just kidding!
    Can't wait to see you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Lindsey,quit making fun of Megan's missplaced mondifier...as if you've never made them before!:)
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete