Friday, May 28, 2010

Home :)

Today Carly and I were looking at the calander in my dad's office at school and realized that I have been home (In Oak Harbor) for 2 1/2 weeks! Crazy. It feels like I have been home for 3 days...

But looking back to the past, I recognize that I have been blessed with the opportunity to not only be apart of other families but also see the dynamics of how different families work- The Bothels in Stanwood while going to school in Everett, my aunts and grandma's house in Mt. Vernon, and a Ugandan family (The Bumanyes).

These experiences have all been great and God has grown me tons in different ways...

But through these experiences and being home after being gone for 4 months has also shown me that there is no family that could EVER take the place and the love that I have for my biological family.









And no scenery compares to Whidbey Island sunsets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment