Saturday, August 15, 2009

New sheets are life changing :)

Closet ..
Bed! Thanks to my lil sister carly and her pro sewing skills I have my whole intitials in pillows :)





My dorm room! I really like having the bed up super high. However, in order to get up and down I have to climb up on the fridge, then the microwave, and then climb the bed ladder. Its a workout in itself. I am just waiting for the night that I really have to use the bathroom... :)

Today we did our workouts and then headed back to the school...

Highlights..played signs for at least an hour tonight with the team, got to upload 4 movies on my ipod from a teammates computer...The cafeteria pretty much spoils you with good...and healthy food. Today I had a super good omelet..

Went to trader joes and bought real peanut butter and trail mix and got sheets for my bed finally :)

Still trying to learn to rest in conversations..and not always run away from them which I am soo good at.

I think thats all I am going to post tonight.

Tomorrow we leave at 6:30 am for devos down by a river.

Its soo weird running at a Christian school now! The coach talking about praying, and Bible reading, and team building. Its actually pretty cool and encouraging.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're bed looks so comfortable, it's making me sleepy! I miss the cafeteria at Western, so much good food and all you can eat. You got new sheets at Trader Joes? We're they made from tea leaves or something? ;-) Next time you are there, make sure you buy a bag of their trail mix called "Sweet and Savory" (I think.) It has white chocolate, dried cranberries, almonds, cashews...SO GOOD. Love you Meg, have fun running tomorrow. I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Keep an eye on with anyone whose last name is South. They're probably related to me! :)
    Nice blogging.

    ReplyDelete