Thursday, January 14, 2010

One Bubble Bath Coming Right Up!

One thing that I am missing from America right now is a good long hot shower with powerful streams of water :) Showers are like my favorite thing especially after a long sweaty run. Yet, I welcome you every night small tub and cold water :P It is all an adeventure :) (However, I must be honest. I cried a little bit the 2nd time as the reality hit that I will not have a shower for four months lol.)
The way you rinse is bend over, scoop up the water with cupped hands and throw it over yourself. Being honest again, the first night I stuck my head comletely in the bucket because I wasn't getting enough of water to rinse the soap out of my hair haha.
And I still need to post the video from the last blog. I am waiting for a slot of time that I can wait for it to download.

5 comments:

  1. In my younger days in the rough camping I bathed with a small sponge. Place soap on the sponge or wash cloth and wash body, paying particular close attention to your genital area, underarms, and feet. Rinse soap from sponge and wipe soap away. Oh the luxury of a shower. Baby wipes will do the same thing. Hang in there. Like you say, "It's all an adventure." I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incase you haven't found out yet, that previous post was by Dad. Not mom, not stevie, and not me.


    Love you and miss you!
    ~Karli~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there!
    Have you been able to run?I sure hope so. And hang in there with classes...I love you!Tell your family that I said hello!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. In all Circumstances, give thanks! - 1 Thes. 5:18

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you! Hugs and Love Debora

    ReplyDelete