Sunday, January 31, 2010

PICTURES!!!






Ugandan Smores!!!



ONE OUT OF MANY PICS FROM OUR PHOTO SHOOT :p


(My siblings new greatest hobbie is performing dramas and dances that they learned from sunday school when I get home from school. Of course I don't mind :)


Our weekend trip to Luweero. This is a group picture after Catholic Mass and some of the congeration. The kids were the cutest! (Look at the little guy in the brown suit posing. :)

I think three is the ultimate max that is going to load today.

I hope everything is going well for you guys in the states. :)

Also, if you have a sponsor kid...write letters! As many as you can! It means the world to them! I will write more on this later...but visiting Compassion kids this weekend and hearing and seeing how sponsor programs work, made me realize the significance of a personal letter to a child.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the kids loved the s'mores! Good Idea! Don't let your scalp get sunburned!!!Love ya! Miss ya bunches!Karli and I leave back for Oak Harbor today. Hopefully I can chat with you when we get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm with Mrs. H on this one. LOTS of sunblock. But I like them!!! I love the pictures you put up here. It really lets me see what you're up to. Praying for you always babe. You're a rock star!

    ReplyDelete